One of the best things about this past month has been Jack's new love for snuggling. He is just precious and Andy and I argue over who gets to put him down for the night. He loves to lay his head on our shoulder and snuggle. He leans in for kisses and will even walk across the room and lay his head down on my lap for some snuggling-then he's off to conquer again. I'm praying this little guy will be a Tender Warrior, like Jesus. Jack we love you!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Tender Warrior
Jack is 11 months old! This is the best picture we could get of him. He's on the go all the time so getting him to sit still and smile is almost impossible!
Last month was a big month for our little man. While trying to take some video of his newest accomplishment-standing- he also decided to just go ahead and take 2 steps! (so we got his first steps on video along with his nose dive into the carpet-but I need to edit it before putting it on the blog) That's just the way it is with him-he learns new skills in no time! Within a week he was zooming all over the house. He loves walking! He still has little interest in talking- though that's not stopping him from making his presence known. This guy is L O U D!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Like father, like son! I cannot wait to get my hands on your little guy. What a cutie!
11 months already? Wow, the time really is flying! He's such a sweet heart! Give him a kiss for me and enjoy the snuggletime!
Oh that sweet little snuggler---how I would love to snuggle with him right now! Give him a big hug and a back rub from his Kacki and while you are at it give EG one too.
Post a Comment