Wednesday, July 9, 2014

GRATITUDE 170 Coming Home

Been without internet while we were on vacation.  Been keeping up with my gratitude practice so now I just need to go back and do a little retro blogging from our amazing trip.

We're back now and getting into the groove of life.  Thankful so far for a BIG trip to the store to restock the fridge, a generous neighbor who let me store all my groceries at her house when I got home and realized I was locked out.  Thankful for how good it feels to come home after a trip.  All five of us were thrilled to see our own beds!!  Thankful for how refreshed and renewed I feel after a week with our family.  Thankful for friends here who make "coming home"  feel like "coming home!"  We had a playdate with two of those neighbor friends yesterday at the pool.


Photo
So good to be home!!

1 comment:

Mammanette said...

There's no place like home!