We took advantage of all the freebies offered today....well, except for Krispy Kreme's dozen donuts for 77 cents. I figured we didn't need donuts on top of the free chic-fila meals and free slurpees in honor of 7-11's birthday! Since it was our family night, even Andy got into the whole cow thing....
One thing I am thankful for is this stage with all three of my kids. I really love their ages. The big two are fun and we get to do lots of fun things together. And family night happens to be the highlight of their week! I love seeing how excited they get over little things like family games, sleepovers in each others room and "juice and cartoons" on Saturday mornings. And Judah...well....what isn't to love about a cute two year old who hasn't hit his terrible two's yet!?
Thankful today for moments with my kids and the wonder of childhood!
1 comment:
Love, love, love your family!
Post a Comment