Monday, July 28, 2014

GRATITUDE 185 Blessing us to bless others!

One of my favorite things to do is give stuff away.  I love giving stuff to people that they really like or need. And the international students that come need a lot of furniture, as they show up with just a suitcase! Problem is we don't have a ton of money to just buy buy buy when I want to give give give.

 But recently my kids and I have scored a ton of free stuff to give away to people.  So even though I don't have much extra moolaalaa lying around to be able to buy stuff, me and my dumpster diving kids have managed to get three couches, a dresser, a TV cabinet, cute pillows, a ping pong table, a kitchen table and two coffee tables...all for free.  Thankful that God is enabling us to give to international students upon their arrival!

Thankful for this really amazing ministry God has given us and for the way he provides seriously right when we need it!   Happy furniture giving to me!!!