Time to put my feet up this afternoon (with my M nM's)
A chance to teach EG's class at camp and the GREAT team she and I have made! I wish you could've seen her leading 10 boys in doing a Chinese fan dance
A HUGE storm while cooking with candles...it's the small things, ya know.
My little helper, Alexandra. While my kids have been at camp this week, Alexandra has come over every day. We've made three batches of banana bread, brownies, pizza, chicken florentine, pork roast and green beans. She's done laundry with me. She's picked up toys. She's played with Judah while I rested. She's gone with me almost everyday to pick up my kids. I have REALLY enjoyed this time with her. Though I really miss my kids, camp has been a great fit for them. And having a chance to spend time with Alexandra has been a delight to me.
Watch out Emma Grace, you have competition for your BFF!! (ME!)
Seriously, thankful for all the time I get to spend with my kids and other kids in our neighborhood. God has been kind in giving me this privilege!
Hard working Andy
low light of lamps
Judah's lightly freckled nose
faithful supporters of our ministry
lots to be thankful for!
1 comment:
Sounds like an awesome week!
Post a Comment