Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Clap your hands!

Emma Grace has learned to clap her hands. We tell her in Chinese, "clap your hands" (sounds like pie pie show) and she claps! Yipee. This is her first real trick and she learned it in a second language. She's a genius.

4 comments:

kacki said...

I knew she was gifted!!! Will she "perform" for us on the webcam?
Give her a big hug and kiss from Kacki.
Love you all!

Mammanett said...

You go girl - what a kid!! Can't wait to see her in action.

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Atta girl! Hope to see her "perform" on the web cam. Hugs and kisses to all of you!

Poopaw said...

Eg is bi-lingual! Now she can translate when Xiao Li and I are cooking and can't understand what the other is saying. By the way, Chinese does not seem all that different than WV Hillbilly, I always clapped when your Granny would show me 2 pies.
Poopaw