Thursday, March 27, 2008

I love cheese toast the most

On Monday morning I was eating cheese toast for breakfast and gave Emma Grace a little taste. She gobbled it right up! On Tuesday I had cheese toast again for breakfast. Andy was holding Emma Grace and I was eating my toast. I put the last bite in my mouth and was still chewing it when I walked by Andy and Emma Grace. She almost jumped out of Andy's arms to reach for me. This is the first time she's ever done this and I was feeling REALLY good. If that were the end of the story, I would've entitled this blog, "I love my mom the most." While I was still gloating about her obvoius preference for me over Andy, she proceeded to do what looked like mouth to mouth on me-we both immediately realized she was trying to get the cheese toast out of my mouth and that is why she leaped out of her dad's arms-not for her mama. She put a quick stop to my gloating with her attempted extraction of my taost and Andy got the last laugh. Needless to say, I gave her cheese toast for lunch that day!

Drinking Yoghurt: In Asia yoghurt is a drink. I have been going against the cultural norm and feeding it to her with a spoon but yesterday she learned to drink out of a straw and drank a whole container of yoghurt! It's so convenient-America should catch on!

2 comments:

kacki said...

That little stinker. She is such a big girl now! I remember the 1st time Andy drank from a straw. We were shopping with my mom and my "Ninnie" at the Huntington Mall. I was so excited then and am excited now!
Love you all!!

Mammanett said...

Well - kids are like that - just when you think they are going to compliment, they something like "why are fat people so jolly? :))

Love it - kiss the fam!!