Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Random pictures

Things are good around these parts. Emma Grace is playing with Xiao Li while I work on a few things on the computer. I just deleted the 1000+ emails in my inblox. I figured if I haven't answered them yet, there's not much hope! Feels good to have an empty inbox. I know Andy will be proud. He is always trying to me to delete my old emails. Actaully, he convinced me to clean out my yahoo emaill while in Thailand. A big reason I hadn't done it before was becasue I couldn't figure out how to delete them all at once. I thought I had to go through and delete them one by one (which by the way, there were more than 2500 in that acct) anyway, another reason is that I figured we might need something from one of the emails. But when Andy showed me the "select all" button I was convinced. NOT LESS THAN a week later and we needed some medical records...guess where they were? DELETED from my email. Never should've listened to that organized, got-it-together husband of mine.


here are a few pictures I have been meaning to post. they are really random but I thought the grandparents might enjoy. Everyone else is welcome to enjoy too!


cute dress bought by one of the grandmas...sorry i can't remember which! Getting ready for church. She wore a little white sweater over it. All the shoes we have that are the right length don't fit her because her feet are too fat!
Looking at mom while getting ready for bed.

Our bedroom. This bedspread and quilt are from Tim and Kathi. They brought it over for Christmas for us! I told them the colors of our bedroom and she picked it out. She did a great job matching the colors. The mirror was something I had made last year for our living room but now have it in our bedroom. Kathi picked out the plates for the wall while she was here. Remember in my last post I talked about EG eating books when I try to read to her...

2 comments:

Mammanett said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW - love her in that dress. and barefoot children are the best! Remember Katie in the family portrait?

kacki said...

That beautiful child continues to amaze me- how she is maturing and changing in her looks!She is gorgeous. Thank you so much for all the pics that keep us in the loop. It's almost like being there!
Love uyou all.