Friday, June 20, 2008

A year from now...

As you know Kayleigh and Emma Grace are exactly one year apart. (Kay is sititng beside EG) It's fun for me to watch Kayleigh and think, "this is what EG will be doing exaclty a year from now!" Here are all the girls at Kayleigh's 2nd bday party. Terri, Kayleigh's grandma who is visiting from the US made them all birthday hats. This was our attempt to get a picture with them all wearing the hats.
Here's a picture of Kayleigh in action. This is the apron and the broom that I got made for her-Alisa says she sweeps everything now. So fun. Maybe I'll get a bunch made and sell them in the U.S. as a little side business!

2 comments:

kacki said...

Alyssa probably looks at EG fondly remembering Kayleigh when she was younger. I remember having mixed emotions as I saw my kids grow...feeling a little sad that they would never be that little again. Anyway, what fun those little ones will have with all their friends!! You all really have something special.

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Little Ladies, I do love your hats! and what a beautiful helper Kayleigh is. Good job on the cleaning tools, Erin. Could be a future in that business!

Love ya,
Grandma