Monday, June 2, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted much video lately. I've tried several times but our internet is really slow-we're talking dial up days slow-it's fastest early in the morning, but I'm not a morning person so that idea is shot. These videos here are just 15 second ones that I take on the camera. The bigger ones, which we use the actual video camera to take, require Andy to do some converting, editing and uploading for me to get them on the blog...now considering I don't really even know what converting video means, you can understand that stick to the ones I know how to do. Hopefully Andy and I will get our ducks in a row for her BDay and take some longer videos. Here's a short one of EG drinking from her sippy cup

2 comments:

Mammanett said...

Man! She really gets into that water drinking!! Love the video - short or not!

kacki said...

Finally able to see this video! She is such a big girl now. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
Love you all.