Monday, July 20, 2009

Mr. Seven Months

We're getting to that stage where getting Jack to sit still for a picture is quite a feat! He is super active and really close to crawling. He grabs everything in sight, inserts promptly into his mouth and usually mananges to spit up carrot or pumpkin onto everything he touches! My carpet will never be the same! He is a joy to be around, wears 9-12 month clothes and he can now crawl backwards! Andy thinks he'll be crawling for real by August!

5 comments:

Peggy Rainey said...

How precious is he?????? so very very. you all are so blessed!!

Mammanett said...

Happy 7 months little/big man!

Sara and Wade said...

What a sweet baby boy! Love the pictures and glad to know that my carpet isn't the only one getting some new spots on it:)

kacki said...

Backward crawling----love it!! Love him and the rest of you!

Andy and Sheryl said...

So, I don't know how this works. Do you buy the little guy an outfit that says "7 months" in a 10-12 month size??? Or is that an iron on? I'm sure there's some mom secret I don't know about!