Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away???

It was super sunny here today. Normally I'm thrilled when I wake up and the sun is shining! But since my blog's facelift is on the line here, I am bummed that it hasn't rained more in July. Besides the fact that I'm losing the "July Weather" bet with Andy, I'm actually very thankful for the fairly nice weather we've had so far this month. We spent lots of time outside today. What do you do outside in an apartment complex? Well, we made green bean bundles and apples out of grass, fed the fish with bread I burnt this weekend, and visited with friends. There's a lack of nature in our lives, living in an apartment complex. We've already managed to find most of the rocks in our complex and throw them in the pond. If you ever wanted to mail us a box of rocks and dirt and sticks, I know a couple kids who'd be thrilled! HEHE. Just kidding. If you're gonna go to the trouble and expense of sending a package, could you please send some starbursts and Miniature Reese's cups. I promise to share them with my kids. Here are a couple recent pics of our kiddos playing at home!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Since Abby's in Ireland and will be in London soon, I'm getting pretty good at this international mailing thing! But, I don't think I have your current address, complete with foreign language! Could you email me your address?! We could def send you some dirt and rocks, I mean starbursts and Reece's!

Love you all!

Mammanett said...

Great pics of babes. thx.

will remember the goodies you need next time I mail :)