Monday, March 3, 2014
GRATITUDE 62 Xiao Li
When we talk on the phone, we always both say at some point, "it's so good to hear your voice." There is something so familiar and comforting about hearing my dear friend Xaio Li's voice. Maybe because it's the voice I heard the most, other than my husband's, while living in China. Maybe it's because her voice is so gentle and brings feelings of comfort and memories of a deep friendship formed over pots of bubbling soup and hours of managing my home with her help. Her friendship, her voice, her love for our family is a gift I am recounting again today after talking with her on the phone. Sweet Xaio Li. What a gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Beauty radiates from her! I know you must have rocked her world, with your zany ideas! You will be forever friends!
Post a Comment