God is faithful...long before I started to discover his faithfulness, it was there. I am just on the beginning of this amazing journey to understanding and seeing how faithful God has been in my past. I am discovering more and more the ways his sovereign loving hand has been my guide when I didn't even know he existed (and especially when I didn't really care)
One of the ways his faithfulness has been seen in my life is through the friends he has provided for me. I love looking back and seeing how he provided just the right friend for the right season...and how some of those people are life long friends.
As I look for God's faithfulness in my past, I am also expectantly looking for his faithfulness to me and my children in the present.
One of the delightful gifts of God's faithfulness to my son Jack is Nathan Wilhoit
Just like I couldn't have picked better friends for myself, the same is true for my Jack. These past few years, I've grown to adore this little guy as much as Jack does. We are having a great week together.
Nathan, we love you!!! I pray you and Jack will be life long friends and that your friendship will grow deeper as you both run after Christ together. But even if it doesn't, I will look back on the "Nathan years" with joy and gratefulness!
No comments:
Post a Comment