Picked these this morning on my walk and I wish I could give these to you in person. So thankful for you Mom. For a thousand reasons. Here are a few:
For your humor.
For the way you steady me.
For all the times you pick up the phone!!!
For all your sacrifice over the years.
For your love of gardening, and all of God's good creation.
For the way you love my kiddos.
For your fried chicken tenders. yum.
For your Mary Poppins bag. Are you bringing that in April?
For your style.
For all your comments on my blog.
For expressing love to me on holidays and birthdays.
FOR
BEING
YOU.
3 comments:
Very sweet. She is a good mama!
Thank you! You made me cry (happy tears) & yes, will bring my Mary Poppin's bag. I wouldn't think of leaving it at home. I am very thankful for you as well!
PS - thanks for the flowers - they are lovely!
Post a Comment