She took me to the pet store, to the library, to Lowes, out to eat, and of course gave me lots of juice boxes and snack bars anytime I asked for them. I even was treated to the "white soup" at Blue Ribbon Diner. Thanks Papa Dan for introducing me to the world's best soup...
And by the way, if you're wondering what's in this soup-the ingredients include ice cream and milk, blended together and normally served in a glass. But I like it better as a soup! Thanks guys for a great time! Things are not so fun now that Mom and Dad are back in town!
3 comments:
EA, you look so beautiful at 36 weeks pregnant! I can't believe how much you look like your mom and how much Emma Grace looks like you--I didn't realize it all until I saw the pics of your mom and EG. I'm glad that ya'll had a wonderful anniversary. Hang in there--only a few more weeks to go! I will pray for your labor and delivery. Love you, Carmen
Thanks Emma Grace! We had a wonderful time with you!
Love, MammaNette and PappaDan
oh, yum blue ribbon, but I would prefer a chocolate soup :-)
Post a Comment