Monday, November 10, 2008

One month to go!

We have one month to go til our due date! Yipee!

We are finally getting settled in and Emma Grace ate veggies tonight for first time in about a week! Yeah! We are making some progress getting back to normalcy! Settling in just in time to leave-Andy and I head to the beach this Wednesday for three days to celebrate our three year anniversary. We decided to wait until we got back to America to celebrate since North Myrtle Beach sounded more appealing than the options near our city in China. We are mostly looking forward to sipping coffee on the porch, spending good time the Lord, and having lots of uninterrupted time to spend together. After the beach we'll be heading to West Virginia to hunker down til our little man makes his debut.


Emma Grace's vocabulary is exploding these days. She can even answer some questions now. We've been visiting the horses across the street from my parents' house and when I asked her what horses eat she said, "grass!" I know, we have a genius on our hands. Her little brain just amazes me!

I am pretty sure we need to get back to China as quickly as possible-otherwise Emma Grace is going to think the world revolves around her! She is getting more attention than she knows what to do with! HEHE. Actually it's been really fun to have my family get to know her. We had a shower this weekend and it was great to see lots of family as well as have them meet our Bean. Here's Andy blowing bubbles for EG and my cousin Catherine's little girl, Gracie.





My other cousin, Brandi, has two little girls as well. Unfortunately for Peyton, the party was not quite as fun...

She took a nose dive in some mud while running around the pond-nothing a shower and some clean clothes couldn't cure. I couldn't resist the photo op. I meant to take more pictures of family but I was too busy hanging out with them!
We have a play date tomorrow with Landon, the Dickey's youngest, who is only 2 weeks older than Emma Grace. Then I'm having lunch with Sheryl. It's fun to catch up with old friends!

No comments: