Let the festivities begin! We are excited to spend Thanksgiving with our family this year. My only contribution to the meal is the Marlene Mac n' Cheese-oh my it's so delicious. We'll be with Andy's family today to enjoy a meal and some friendly bowling on the Wii. I'll make sure to take pictures of me putting a hurtin' on my hubby in virtual bowling!
One thing that I didn't do this year was our Thanksgiving tree. With all the transition of moving to America, I didn't have time to go out and steal and branch and make a Thanksgiving tree. But here's a list of ten things I would put on my Thanksgiving tree had we done one this year!
I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for:
1. My precious hubby and children. Buffy I can't wait to meet you!
2. God allowing us to be in China. I am so grateful for all the things he does in me through being out of my home culture. We are so blessed by the people there.
3. Our families in America-they love us so much and we're so blessed to have this time to spend with them.

4 . My American friends in China. We miss you guys and are so thankful to get to walk through life aside you! So sorry Laura that you were out of water today. I've been thinking about you.
5. SW Egg Rolls with Chipotle Ranch and Caffeine-free Pepsi.
6. God's unwavering, unfailing, never changing, strong, steady, dependable, bet your bottom dollar on it love for his children and the hope it brings to this sometimes weary, often wavering little child. Thank you Lord.
7. The chance to enjoy a NC fall. Beautiful.
8. My king size bed in China. I miss you dear bed. We'll be reunited soon enough but just know that the current queen size substitute has nothing on you.
9. Xiao Li-her friendship is such a precious treasure to me and her help in running my home is such a blessing to all of us! I miss you!
10. Sitting by the fire with my hubby and wearing sweatpants. The maternity clothes industry has come a long way but nothing beats sweatpants when you're close to 9 months pregnant!
Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
One thing that I didn't do this year was our Thanksgiving tree. With all the transition of moving to America, I didn't have time to go out and steal and branch and make a Thanksgiving tree. But here's a list of ten things I would put on my Thanksgiving tree had we done one this year!
I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for:
1. My precious hubby and children. Buffy I can't wait to meet you!
2. God allowing us to be in China. I am so grateful for all the things he does in me through being out of my home culture. We are so blessed by the people there.
3. Our families in America-they love us so much and we're so blessed to have this time to spend with them.
4 . My American friends in China. We miss you guys and are so thankful to get to walk through life aside you! So sorry Laura that you were out of water today. I've been thinking about you.
5. SW Egg Rolls with Chipotle Ranch and Caffeine-free Pepsi.
6. God's unwavering, unfailing, never changing, strong, steady, dependable, bet your bottom dollar on it love for his children and the hope it brings to this sometimes weary, often wavering little child. Thank you Lord.
7. The chance to enjoy a NC fall. Beautiful.
8. My king size bed in China. I miss you dear bed. We'll be reunited soon enough but just know that the current queen size substitute has nothing on you.
9. Xiao Li-her friendship is such a precious treasure to me and her help in running my home is such a blessing to all of us! I miss you!
10. Sitting by the fire with my hubby and wearing sweatpants. The maternity clothes industry has come a long way but nothing beats sweatpants when you're close to 9 months pregnant!
Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to one of my biggest (and I don't mean 9 months pg size) blessings and her family! (also a great blessing).
Happy Thanksgiving friend! I am so thankful for you! We're praying for your delivery and for Huffy. Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment