Notice the resemblance? Andy and Papaw Jack watching the WVU game on Friday...
Oh my, I love that little face...




How fun to have people to love...
Does this describe her personality or what? 
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I have a big week planned. My motivation is getting low but my list of things to get accomplished before Buffy arrives isn't getting any shorter. I'm gonna try to knock out all my Christmas shopping as well as all my return to China shopping (aside from groceries). If I get those two things done, I will be really proud of myself. Otherwise, I'll be sending Andy to do the shopping and everyone will be getting gift cards for Christmas and all we'll be taking back to China are a few bottles of ranch dressing, a frisbee, and some guitar strings. (those were the things he put on the list for us to get from America) Buffy, I need you to stay in there for just a few more days! For those of you who didn't read my post about his name...it's not really Buffman Guffman Huffman, though that name is starting to grow on me! We'll be announcing the name when he arrives!
2 comments:
Love your background - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures!
Cute new blog background :) Both my girls just got that yellow paisley shirt too - we'll fool the KC crowd into thinking they are triplets if all three girls wear them on the same day :)
miss you guys,
Laura
Post a Comment